MelbPC — Who Are We?
We are a club of nearly 3,000 members, interested in technology, computers, smartphones and similar. There are many subgroups (SIGs) which meet in various locations, including our headquarters in Moorabbin, other Melbourne suburbs, and a few locations in regional Victoria. The club commenced in 1984, focused on IBM compatible PCs. Today we have much broader interests. Members range from beginner to advanced, we learn from each other, and our motto is: members helping members. Our full name is Melbourne PC User Group Inc. Consider joining.
(Page Down for Events Calendar)
- Home — This webpage
- SIGs (Special Interest Groups) — List, Meetings & contact details, Webpages
- Monthly Meeting — Next & previous, raffle, live streaming
- Services — Mobile phone/data plans, Library, Venue hire, ...
- Members Area: about - Login
- About Us — club rules, Committee, history, ...
- Contact Us — address, phone, building access, map, ...
- Membership — Join the club, or renew your existing membership.
- NEW OFFICE HOURS: Hours changed: now 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Lost & Found. If you lost something in the Moorabbin HQ, call the Office on (03) 9276 4000
- NEW RULES — Latest Rules including changes from Nov 2015 AGM
- PDF CALENDAR: June-2016 — Special Interest Groups, Monthly Meeting, Holidays
- LIVE CALENDAR: (below) — Updated by Individual SIGs
- Committee Minutes & Financials: about - Login
- Futures Meeting - Bill Ford's Report from meeting 26-Sep-2015
- Monthly Meeting:
- Network Status: service interruptions — all OK (updated: 4-May-2016)
- Office365 ProPlus offer: NEW — licence for up 15 computers or devices, inc. full versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher at a very attractive 12-month subscription price.
- PC Update: about - Login — newsletter
- June-2016 issue: available for download.
- July-2016 Issue: expected approx. late evening Friday 1 July.
- SIG Meetings — recent important CHANGES to regular schedule (last update: 14-Mar-2016)
- New SIG: Raspberry Pi Moorabbin
Google Chrome Users
If you see an "Error 400" message below, instead of the Live Calendar, open this page in an "incognito window" or, log out from your Google account.